Repeat prescriptions are medications that your doctor would like you to continue on a regular basis.
They can be ordered in several ways:
- Via the NHS App
- Via Patient Access. The surgery will give you a login and password to access this.
- By sending your repeat prescription requests and prescription queries to:
- [email protected]
- Please ensure that you give us your full name, date of birth and the name of the medication/s and the strength/dose required.
- Fill in a prescription request form or underline the items needed on the tear-off side of your prescription and drop it into the surgery.
- Please do not order any medications you do not need.
We need to have your request in writing. We cannot take requests for repeat prescriptions over the phone for medico-legal reasons as errors can occur in verbal communication.
Please ensure that we know who your preferred pharmacist is as prescription scripts are automatically electronically sent to them once authorised.