Wanting to know your test results as soon as they are available? Without having to call us and possibly be held in a queue. You can use the NHS App to see them.
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to:
* View your GP record including test results, information about medication, allergies, vaccinations
* Order repeat prescriptions and nominate the pharmacy you want to collect them from.
* Register your organ donation decision
* Choose how the NHS uses your data
If you don’t have a smartphone but do have a computer, then you can access your details through https://www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk/login
To use the NHS App you must be:
- Aged 13 or over
- Registered with an NHS GP surgery in the England or the Isle of Man